- Clean energy solutions innovator Correlate Infrastructure Partners Inc. is a company focused on helping businesses that develop and rent out commercial building properties to adopt smart energy use and reduce harmful climate impacts
- Smart energy programs have gained traction during the past year as the federal government has enacted laws funding climate-friendly initiatives on a massive scale
- Investors in public companies have shown a growing interest in supporting corporations with strong environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) profiles as a measure of their efforts to pursue environmentally sustainable production
- CIPI helps corporate clients analyze their energy use practices, assess areas of possible ESG improvement, and find ways to realize cost advantages from making changes
During the past year, the current administration has passed legislation funding a wide-ranging series of climate-improving environmental measures, and utilities innovators such as distributed energy solutions company Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) have positioned themselves to take maximum advantage.
The transformative effort to overhaul the nation’s economy and address climate change during 2021 and 2022 included the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (“IIJA”), which has been rebranded as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal (https://ibn.fm/mHmzH), and led to passage of the landmark Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (“IRA”) (https://ibn.fm/ngkhh).
The U.S. Department of Energy (“DOE”) recently announced that it has begun taking applications for a grants program that will provide an initial $80 million of the $500 million program to public schools across the country to help them perform energy improvements, focusing particular attention on rural and low-income urban districts.
“School facilities are the second-largest sector of public infrastructure spending according to the American Society of Civil Engineers, yet school buildings are consistently reported as aging, unhealthy and inefficient,” the DOE’s news release states (https://ibn.fm/jt3w8). “The Renew America’s Schools program … will help create healthier learning environments, lower utility costs and redirect funds to support students and teachers.”
The DOE also announced this month that it intends to invest up to $72 million from the Bipartisan Infrastructure law to expand a training program for workforce development to support energy efficiency and emissions reductions in commercial and institutional buildings (https://ibn.fm/0f6cn).
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal also will invest more than $7 billion in the supply chain for batteries essential to providing affordable clean energy, $1.5 billion for clean hydrogen manufacturing, and $750 million to support advanced energy technology manufacturing projects in coal communities
“The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will turbo-charge clean energy deployment by funding several highly effective state and local programs that will spur projects that increase access to energy efficiency to save money for American families, businesses and communities, help achieve our clean energy goals and accelerate job growth,” the DOE stated last month (https://ibn.fm/B2q3R).
Correlate Infrastructure Partners has established a platform for helping the commercial real estate industry (companies that develop and rent out commercial building properties) succeed at acquiring solar, cogeneration, energy storage, and electric vehicle infrastructure.
Such climate-friendly measures have gained gravitas with corporations as investors have shown increasing interest in supporting businesses with good environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) profiles, pouring $69.2 billion into ESG-weighted funds last year (https://ibn.fm/fk7kn), despite political challenges (https://ibn.fm/CLNow).
CIPI’s distributed energy solutions provide clients with current energy use analysis, recommendations for optimization, and advisement on access to financial resources that will ultimately help the clients reduce their costs as they make climate-friendly improvements.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com