- PlantX Life Inc. is a growing global presence as a one-stop shopping and educational hub building a sense of community for the world’s plant-based lifestyle pursuits
- The company announced Oct. 19 that its wholly owned subsidiary Bloomboxclub Limited, based in the United Kingdom, has launched a web domain and market outreach in Canada
- Bloombox Club’s United Kingdom operation has been responsible for delivering more than 100,000 plants to over 50,000 customers
- PlantX Life’s weekly podcast series, YouTube channel videos, informative blog and e-commerce portal accessible through Walmart’s and Amazon’s Marketplace provide product sales and tips on healthy living, home plant ownership and recipes accessible to beginners and more experienced consumers alike
- The company recently opened a store in British Columbia, Canada, has an affiliated operation in California and plans to launch a website in Israel next month
Digital plant community products and lifestyle hub PlantX Life (CSE: VEGA) (Frankfurt: WNT1) (OTCQB: PLTXF) is establishing an expanding line of category verticals designed to firmly root its status as a one-stop shopping and education dynamo, selling more than 5,000 products in line with its mission and anticipating eventual forays into cosmetics, clothing and other product brands.
On Oct. 19 PlantX Life celebrated the announcement of another indoor plant vertical’s growth as wholly owned subsidary Bloomboxclub Limited (“Bloombox Club”) entered Canada as a direct-to-consumer indoor plant-selling business platform.
Bloombox Club is an e-commerce platform for indoor plants based in the United Kingdom. With its expansion to Canada under the new domain https://bloomboxclub.ca/, the wellness community is gaining new options for access to high-quality indoor plants, plant-care packages, self-care packages, planting pots and accessories.
In the United Kingdom and Germany, Bloombox Club has delivered more than 100,000 plants to over 50,000 customers, according to the announcement (https://ibn.fm/s9KjY). The company has also begun expanding its range with plants that can live outside as well as indoors, including tea plants, citrus trees and an olive tree (https://ibn.fm/jbY7z).
Parent company PlantX similarly is establishing an international growth presence through its flagship storefront in Canada’s Squamish, British Columbia and additional physical stores it is establishing in the United States (California market) and the State of Israel (https://ibn.fm/Ool9P).
PlantX applied to the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) earlier this month to uplist its common shares in an effort to increase its access to capital markets.
“Uplisting our shares to the TSX will mark a valuable milestone that will highlight PlantX’s impact and potential as a global leader in the plant-based industry. This is a crucial step in our growth that will significantly increase our brand recognition and could lead to enhanced trading activity,” CEO Lorne Rapkin stated (https://ibn.fm/Tt8bD).
PlantX’s wellness community ecosystem efforts involve eliminating barriers for anyone interested in living a plant-based lifestyle and thriving in a longer, healthier and happier life, which means providing food-preparation tips, fitness and health insights, and education on home plant ownership through a podcast series, YouTube channel and blog outreach.
“We are looking forward to showing our customers that plant-based food is not only delicious but also highly accessible and fun for all, whether they are vegan or otherwise,” Rapkin stated (https://ibn.fm/JHNjT).
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to PLTXF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/PLTXF
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com