Targeted Strategies for Today's Evolving Markets

MissionIR Blog

MissionIRNewsBreaks – DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) Rides Deal Wave to Stock Bump

DarioHealth (NASDAQ: DRIO), a pioneer in the global digital therapeutics market, is riding a wave that pushed its stock up 20% with no DRIO-related news. An article published to MarketWatch today titled, “UPDATE: Teladoc and Livongo Health to merge in deal valued at $18.5 billion,” covers a move amid a trend toward virtual healthcare that places DRIO, a provider of digital health solutions, in the right place at the right time. The article reads, “Teladoc Health Inc. (NYSE: TDOC) and Livongo Health Inc. (NASDAQ: LVGO) said Wednesday they have agreed to merge in a deal valued at $18.5 billion to create a company that can serve a spectrum of health needs, using virtual care. Under the terms of the deal, Livongo shareholders will receive 0.592x shares of Teladoc plus $11.33 in cash per share owned. Teladoc shareholders will own about 58% of the combined entity, while Livongo shareholders will own the remaining 42%. The combination ‘creates a global leader in consumer centered virtual care,’ the companies said in a joint statement. The new entity is expected to have pro forma revenue of about $1.3 billion for 2020, equal to pro forma growth of 85%.”

To view the full press release, visit

About DarioHealth Corp.

DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading, global digital therapeutics company revolutionizing the way people with chronic conditions manage their health. By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high-quality software and coaching, we empower individuals to make healthy adjustments to their daily lifestyle choices to improve their overall health. Its cross-functional team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions. Dario is one of the highest-rated diabetes solutions in the market, and its user-centric MyDario(TM) mobile app is loved by tens of thousands of consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets, using a performance-based approach to improve the health of users managing chronic disease. To learn more about DarioHealth and its digital health solutions, visit

NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DRIO are available in the company’s newsroom at

About MissionIRNewsBreaks

MissionIRNewsBreaks provide a rapid summary of corporate news that catch the attention of MissionIR. MissionIRNewsBreaks are created by our Team of professional journalists that keep a constant eye on the markets, these posts are designed to inform you on the latest happenings of our clients and other publicly traded companies on our radar. From earnings, acquisitions and agreements to conference attendance and clinical study results, our news breaks keep you up-to-date with the day’s top movers. MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.

MissionIR (MIR)
Atlanta, Georgia
404.941.8975 Office
[email protected]

Please see full terms of use and disclaimers on the Mission Investor Relations website applicable to all content provided by MIR, wherever published or re-published:

This entry was posted in DarioHealth Corp. DRIO, MissionIRNewsBreaks. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.