- Industries and governments worldwide have been battered in recent years by the fallout from the COVID pandemic and the war in Ukraine as it pertains to energy access and climate change
- Global industries are pursuing distributed energy resource (“DER”) micro-networks for providing a more localized power infrastructure reliant on carbon-free renewable energy
- North America-based Correlate Infrastructure Partners Inc. is a clean energy solutions innovator that works with clients on reducing their carbon footprint through smart energy utilization decisions and project financing
- Experienced leadership, such as the fiscal management provided by CFO Channing Chen, who was recently featured in a company spotlight, has helped CIPI to augment its financial successes, including record revenues reported during the most recent quarter and one of the largest behind-the-meter solar installations in the United States for global stored energy solutions leader EnerSys
A wide variety of industries have suffered economically through the global COVID pandemic’s impacts on workforces and then the global supply chain difficulties made manifest as a result of Russia’s war with Ukraine.
At the same time, severe weather and the further anticipated effects of climate change have raised alarm about impacts on the conditions of livability for humanity globally during the coming decades.
“For energy access and climate change, 2022 has been a year of reckoning. These interlocking crises are impacting billions of people and the need to act is clear,” Intel Chief Commercial Officer Christoph Schell wrote in a recent column for the World Economic Forum. “The energy grid is where these crises meet, and the creation of a smart grid is vital in delivering energy resources in the face of supply disruptions while optimizing usage for a healthier planet” (https://ibn.fm/wq3bc).
Impetus to develop a smart grid involves efforts to help energy access evolve from single primary source utilities distribution to highly distributed networks of clean renewable energy deployed at the edge of the existing grid in which “energy flows omnidirectionally both to and from the source of generation … and the entire system is balanced for intermittent energy sources like solar and wind in real-time.”
Such distributed energy resources (“DER”) would favor more localized microgrids of energy sources rather than large regional distributors (https://ibn.fm/WWiqc).
The U.S. Department of Energy (“DOE”) anticipates the technical potential of DER like rooftop solar, batteries, electric vehicles, and flexible industrial and building loads like smart water heaters and heat pumps could drive the evolution of energy grids and help industries around the world find manageable solutions to the energy access and climate change concerns (https://ibn.fm/4M2QV).
Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) is a distributed energy solutions provider helping businesses in the commercial real estate industry adopt localized DER and find any necessary financial aids to fulfill their environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) strategies.
Correlate Infrastructures recently reported a contract for one of the largest behind-the-meter solar installations in the United States, a 3.8 megawatts project at the Pennsylvania headquarters of global stored energy solutions leader EnerSys (https://ibn.fm/94S3m).
The expertise of CIPI’s leadership team is providing the foundation for the company’s success, and CIPI turned a spotlight this month on its chief financial officer, Channing Chen, who first launched into the clean energy sector when he joined Solar Power Partners (now part of NRG Energy) nearly two decades ago.
“With years of experience leading institutional financing initiatives at SPP, SunEdison and NRG Energy, I felt well-suited to leverage my finance and deal expertise with a more strategic focus (at Correlate Infrastructure Partners)”, Chen stated in the Dec. 5 interview (https://ibn.fm/LLCjg). “Specifically, I oversee all aspects of accounting and finance, investor relations, SEC reporting, and project finance, along with capital raising and negotiating corporate development transactions.”
Chen stated a core element of his job is to make sure the right people are in place to help the company do things more efficiently and more cost effectively than its competitors. With $370 billion from the federal government dedicated to decarbonization efforts through the Inflation Reduction Act passed earlier this year, the DER solutions industry has “the biggest tailwind … ever” for its aims, he said.
For company information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com