Targeted Strategies for Today's Evolving Markets

MissionIR Blog

CEO of DRI Corp. (TBUS) Discusses Emerging Global Opportunities for Growth

DRI Corporation (NASD: TBUS), a digital communications technology leader in the domestic and international surface transportation and transit security markets, recently announced that the company’s chief executive officer, David L. Turney, presented earlier this week at The Wall Street Analyst Forum in New York City. During his presentation, Mr. Turney stated, “For a company our size, we have an incredibly large footprint and our products are used in more than 55 countries.”

Mr. Turney further commented that, “Over 60 percent of our revenues are derived from the transit vehicle builder and the other 40 percent comes from end users, such as the New York Transit Authority.”

DRI’s market share is currently 45 percent domestically and 55 percent internationally, which provides significant insulation from current economic conditions in the United States. In addition, the majority of the company’s customer base is derived from blue chip companies that provide further stability for continued revenue growth.

The company’s core products include: TwinVision® and Mobitec® electronic destination sign systems; Talking Bus® voice announcement systems; Digital Recorders® Internet-based passenger information and automatic vehicle location/monitoring systems; and VacTell™ video actionable intelligence systems. Utilizing proprietary hardware and software applications, these products help increase the mobility, flow, safety, and security of people who rely upon transportation infrastructure worldwide. DRI’s products also aid transit vehicle operators in increasing overall ridership while reducing fuel consumption.

Let us hear your thoughts below:

This entry was posted in Small Cap News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *