- Correlate, through its two subsidiaries, Correlate, and Solar Site Design, is offering a complete suite of proprietary clean energy assessment and fulfillment solutions, viewing such solutions as integral to mitigating the effects of climate change
- The WMO estimated that 2022 would likely be 1.15 degree Celsius warmer than pre-industrial times. It also projected, with a 93% probability, that one of the next five years would be warmer than 2016, which was the warmest year on record at about 1.28 degree Celsius hotter than pre-industrial times
- The spike in temperatures, according to the WMO, will be influenced mainly by countries’ suboptimal efforts to enforce effective climate change action, as has been the case over the past few years
- Correlate continues to drive forward the discussion around clean energy, while also reducing the barrier of entry, allowing real estate owners, businesses, and entire industries, to go green
Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) is forging a path for big and small companies to utilize energy more efficiently while lowering their overall carbon emissions. Through its two subsidiaries, Correlate and Solar Site Design, the company offers a complete suite of proprietary clean energy assessment and fulfillment solutions, stemming from the understanding that scaling distributed clean energy solutions is key to mitigating the growing effects of climate change.
As a tech-enabled development, finance, and fulfillment platform for distributed solutions across North America, Correlate understands the weight of the current climate situation. The company recognizes a looming crisis that, left unattended, could result in irreversible damage to the global climate. Its push for renewable energy, as such, is defined by good intentions. Nevertheless, correlate is optimistic that as time progresses, the uptake of its distributed energy solutions will increase, thus contributing to greener buildings and an overall reduction in their carbon footprint.
The World Meteorological Organization (“WMO”) estimated that 2022 was likely to be 1.15 degrees Celsius warmer than pre-industrial times. It further projected, with a 93% probability, that one of the next five years would be warmer than 2016, which was the warmest year on record at about 1.28 degree Celsius hotter than pre-industrial times. According to the WMO, this will largely be influenced by countries’ suboptimal efforts to enforce effective climate change action, which has continued to be the case over the past few years (https://ibn.fm/BaSXu).
Correlate It is optimistic that their affordable energy solutions will not only initiate but also sustainably support clean energy adoption, and numbers on the ground are proof of the company’s successful approach. Correlate and Solar Site Design already have an opportunity pipeline of over $100 million in commercial projects with over $20 million in awarded backlog. In addition, the company is confident that even more companies will adopt clean energy alternatives as it progresses into the new year, ultimately presenting an even bigger opportunity for its growth.
“We are excited to be at the forefront of an industry that is at an inflection point, and we are eager to begin working to change the way commercial real estate owners optimize energy assets,” noted Todd Michaels, Correlate’s CEO (https://ibn.fm/4Z0wS).
If overall global temperatures are to drop, then renewable energy ought to be adopted by the masses. Correlate is encouraging this adoption and aiding companies to use energy more efficiently with fewer carbon emissions.
For company information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com