- Corporations worldwide are working to improve their climate friendliness through a variety of environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) factors
- U.S. distributed energy solutions innovator Correlate Infrastructure Partners Inc. is a company working strategically with clients to assess their energy emissions profile and identify possible improvements and funding opportunities for those improvements
- CIPI’s advisement helps clients achieve transparency in their ESG responsibility and to make improvements in a cost-beneficial manner
- CIPI has realized record revenues during the most recent quarter as a result of its operations and still has $16.2 million in unrecognized revenues anticipated from work currently under way
Environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) responsibility has come to define corporate attention to climate change and steady drive toward clean energy adoption. While nearly a decade has passed since some 200 international entities and their governments forged a compact for reducing fossil fuel dependence and analysts expect several more to pass before meaningful progress becomes apparent, improvements are under way (https://ibn.fm/Jt8QL).
One entity helping to advance progress on the greenhouse gas reduction front is a tech-enabled development, finance, and fulfillment platform from Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI). The company is making it easier and cost effective for those in the commercial real estate industry to acquire the necessary solutions for solar, cogeneration, energy storage, and electric vehicle infrastructure, as well as driving intelligent efficiency retrofits for community-scale applications.
The key for companies to open the door to ESG success is to first evaluate their current energy use and emissions profile and identify key stakeholders who will be vital to advancing any strategy toward new targets. Correlate Infrastructure provides proprietary analytics and advisement for companies seeking to reduce the carbon footprint of their buildings before helping clients navigate the tricky journey toward managing and financing infrastructure improvements for a better and more affordable ESG outcome.
“Correlate Infrastructure Partners is making energy management and procurement transparent and cost-effective as we digitize the process that has been archaic for way too long,” CEO Todd Michaels stated earlier this year (https://ibn.fm/Rsdg7). “We are excited to be at the forefront of an industry that is at an inflection point, and we are eager to begin working to change the way commercial real estate owners optimize energy assets.”
To be effective in reducing their carbon emissions, companies need to consider not only the facilities they control directly, but also the impact of the utilities they purchase and other indirect expressions of their energy use profile upstream and downstream from their operations.
Once the elements of a reduced-emissions profile are identified and a strategy established, companies can begin working toward acquisition of necessary resources for on-site renewables or power purchase agreements as appropriate, reporting progress according to company standards and communicating that progress to the public.
Correlate’s ability to provide clients with distributed energy solutions that come with smart cost-reduction incentives and associated financing has led to record revenues for the most recently reported quarter. In addition, the company has another $16.2 million in unrecognized revenues anticipated from work that is currently under way. Overall, the company foresees project opportunities valued at up to $194 million.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com