- Correlate, a distributed energy solutions company, sees continued opportunities from rising government support for clean renewable energy
- Governmental push for green energy alternatives has grown over the past few years, evidenced by its support for multiple climate mitigation goals, such as achieving 100% wcarbon pollution-frewe electricity by 2035 and an NDC of 50-52% reductions below 2005, covering all sectors and all gases by 2030
- Achieving these goals calls for maximizing energy efficiency for nearly everything – from buildings to vehicles, with a mix of mandates and incentives
- New York’s recently approved climate plan to enact a “cap and invest” program for limiting emissions is a recent example of the country’s ongoing move toward clean renewable energy solutions
Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI), a tech-enabled development, finance, and fulfillment platform for distributed energy solutions across North America, is at the forefront of offering climate-related technology and is pushing for its adoption amid calls for the government to address the looming climate change crisis. Banking on its finance platform, coupled with its growing product line of locally-sited energy solutions, involving solar, energy storage, electric vehicle (“EV”) infrastructure, and intelligence measures, Correlate is removing friction between today’s legacy finance process and the needed clean-energy upgrades developed within its program technologies. This allows for an easy and seamless transition toward clean, renewable energy.
Recently, there has been an aggressive push for green energy alternatives at both the federal and state levels. Governmental support continues to grow, even as the country inches closer to 2050 when it is required to meet Net Zero Emissions (“NZE”) targets. This push has seen the launch of the Net Zero Government Initiative in the United States, inviting governments to lead by example. It has also seen the simultaneous push for multiple climate mitigation goals, such as achieving 100% carbon pollution-free electricity by 2035 and a Nationally Determined Contribution (“NDC”) of 50-52% reductions below 2005, covering all sectors and all gases by 2030 (https://ibn.fm/KBK1N).
Achieving these goals calls for improving the energy efficiency of nearly everything – from buildings to vehicles, with a mix of mandates and incentives, according to an article published by Politico. Correlate understands this requirement, hence its unique market positioning and how it has structured its product and service offerings. The company covers all aspects of the greening and electrification process, focusing on retrofitting existing buildings, which experts note is an integral step towards reaching the 2050 carbon goals (https://ibn.fm/LfoDB).
New York just approved a climate plan to enact a “cap and invest” program to limit emissions and require polluters to purchase allowances to spew greenhouse gases. This plan will require electrifying millions of homes, businesses, trucks, and cars, investing in energy efficiency improvements, and successfully siting and building thousands of megawatts of new renewable energy projects, all areas Correlate covers in its distributed energy offerings.
“If there is ever a place that is going to lead the way on solving climate change, it is New York,” noted Doreen Harris, President of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority and Climate Action Council co-chair.
This move by New York indicates the country’s direction and stand on climate change. It also represents a critical step toward green energy adoption and overall emissions reductions ahead of the 2050 net zero goals. Correlate recognizes the opportunity at hand. Through its distributed energy solutions, it looks to take advantage of a looming spike in demand for renewable energy infrastructure and associated services. With a track record of providing efficient and affordable energy solutions across North America, the company is well-positioned to solve this demand while at the same time accelerating the adoption of climate-related technology in the United States.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com